The warm and wonderful flavor of biscoff cookies engulfed in a fluffy blondie surrounded by sweet chocolate chunks!
These bars are simply heavenly.
Melted chocolate oozing out of a soft, fluffy blondie dotted with crisp Biscoff cookies!
What more can I say?
Not much. Except, these bars are the bomb!
They’re super easy to make too.
And. You. Must. Try. Them.
With the season changing from summer to fall it’s finally time to start thinking about the cozy flavors that bring a smile to your face and warm your tummy!
However around here, the seasons just can’t seem to get it right — one day it’s so darn hot, the next it’s raining!
Don’t get me wrong, I love the summer months, but I could go for a change in the weather — we had a very hot summer with many days reaching over 100 degrees!
On those days, you really did not want to do much — especially turn on your oven!
So, I’m definitely ready for a bit of a breeze to cool things off a bit and to start baking more!
My oven will be happy and so will you!
And I figured making something with Biscoff Cookies would be a good transition into the season. The warm and wonderful flavor is so unique.
Have you ever tried Trader Joes Cookie Butter? Oh, it’s so darn good! I could eat that stuff right out of the jar.
So, if you are addicted to the taste of Biscoff Cookies like I am, you are doing to go crazy for these bars!
They are soft and fluffy with a crunch from the cookies and a sweetness from the melted chocolate; giving them the perfect texture combination.
BISCOFF CHOCOLATE CHUNK BLONDIES
By: Sheila | Sweet Baked Life
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup finely crushed Biscoff Cookies (aprox. 10 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons baking soda granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rough chopped Biscoff Cookies (aprox. 12 cookies)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped chocolate (I used Chocolove Dark Chocolate, Almond & Sea Salt bar)
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 9×12-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, crushed Biscoff cookies, and baking soda – whisk until combined and set aside.
- In a large bowl of an electric stand mixer with the paddle attachment, add the butter and sugars. Beat on high until fluffy – about 3 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated, the add the vanilla and beat until combined.
- With the mixer on low, slowly add the flour mixture until incorporated. Note, dough will be sticky. Remove bowl from mixer and add in the chopped Biscoff Cookies and chocolate; gently fold to combine.
- Dump the mixture into the prepared pan, and smooth to an even layer with an offset spatula. Put into the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until blondies are golden brown and set.
- Let blondies cool and cut to serve. Enjoy!I
Get ready to jump into fall with these divine Biscoff Chocolate Chunk Blondies now!