A buttery blondie base filled with white chocolate and dried cranberries.
If you’re looking for an extra goodie to bake for Christmas,
you’ve got to try these White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies!
They’re sweet, pretty and festive.
You, your family and friends will love them.
These gems are super easy to make.
You start with a basic blondie base – butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and flour.
Then you add in some white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
Bake them to a light golden brown, cool, cut and serve.
The result is an oh, so sweet delicious treat that will instantly disappear.
And I think that’s because of the incredible combination of flavors.
A soft buttery base paired with sweet chips and tart berries.
In my book, they are a great alternative or addition to your holiday baking.
White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies
By: Sheila | Sweet Baked Life
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Extra chips and berries for garnish
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Into a large bowl of an electric mixer with the paddle, add the butter and sugars and mix on high speed until fluffy (about 3-5 minutes). Then add the egg and vanilla and beat until well incorporated. With the mixer on low speed, add the flour, baking powder and salt and mix until just combined. Remove the bowl from the stand, add in the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries and mix with a spoon until blended.
- Dump the mixture into your prepared pan and bake for 22-26 minutes, until lightly golden brown and set.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with extra white chocolate chips and dried cranberries, cut, serve and enjoy!
Wishing you a delightful Christmas, may it be surrounded by loved ones and a batch of these scrumptious White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies!