A sweet and soft cookie dough base topped with patriotic sprinkles!
Yes, I said it. Edible. Sugar. Cookie. Dough.
If you are one of those people who love to eat raw cookie dough – this is the recipe for you.
It’s quick to make and it only takes a few simple ingredients that you probably have in your pantry.
And in less than 5 minutes you’ll have a delicious snack or dessert ready to satisfy that sweet tooth!
The best thing about this recipe is that you don’t even need to touch your oven!
And around here, that’s a good thing cuz it’s been so HOT!
This is a small batch recipe, but you can double or triple it to make as much as you need.
You can scoop this edible sugar cooke dough it into a bowl, put it in a ice cream cone, or just eat it right out of the bowl you made it in!
Small Batch Edible Sugar Cookie Dough
By: Sheila | Sweet Baked Life
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2-4 tablespoons milk
- Sprinkles for garnish
- In a medium bowl, add the butter and sugar and mix until fully incorporated. Note, you can use a stand mixer, hand mixer or a spoon – I just used a spoon!
- Add the flour, vanilla and milk and mix until smooth. Add more milk until you get the consistency you like.
- Scoop into a small bowl and top with colorful sprinkles of your choice.
So come on – it’s time to make a quick treat to celebrate the red, white and blue!
Happy 4th of July!