A creamy no-churn chocolate ice cream, loaded with chocolate chunks, graham cracker pieces, and toasted marshmallows.
It’s been getting HOT around here. And with the temperatures reaching the triple digets, we all could use something cold, creamy and satisfying!
So you know what that means – it’s s’mores season!
Get your tastebuds ready for the wonderful flavor combination of sweet chocolate, honey graham crackers and gooey toasted marshmallows!
This traditional summertime treat, normally enjoyed with friends surrounding an open fire, has been transformed into a easy-to-make, no-churn S’mores Ice Cream.
It only takes a few ingredients.
You don’t need an ice cream maker.
And in no time, you’ll have a tub full of rich, smooth, delicious ice cream that everyone will love!
And, you can still enjoy it outside sitting around your fire pit! However, this week, you may want to enjoy this ice cream in the comfort of your air conditioned home!
S'mores Ice Cream
By: Sheila | Sweet Baked Life
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 sleeve graham crackers (about 2 cups), divided. 1/2 crushed and 1/2 broken into small pieces
- 2 large Hershey’s chocolate bars, broken into small pieces
- 1 bag (4.5 oz) Toasted Vanilla Smash Mallows, cut into small pieces and lightly browned in the broiler (you can use your favorite marshmallows)*
- In a large bowl, add the chilled sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and cocoa powder and whisk until well blended. Set aside until ready to use.
- Into a large bowl of an electric mixer with the whisk attachment, add the heavy cream and beat on medium-high speed until medium peaks form. Add about 1/3 of the whipped cream into the bowl with the sweetened condensed milk and gently fold, then add the remaining whipped cream and gently fold until blended. Then add the graham crackers, chocolate pieces, and toasted marshmallows and mix until incorporated. Pour into a 9-5-inch loaf pan. Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer until firm about 6 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and scoop into a bowl or cone and enjoy!
*Note: To toast your marshmallows – prepare a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Place your cut marshmallows no the prepared sheet and broil for about 30 seconds to 1 minute, paying close attention not to burn. When browned, remove from oven and let cool.
Come on – nothing is better to enjoy on a hot summer night, than a scoop or two of this chocolatey, S’mores Ice Cream!