Frozen bananas and strawberries come together to form this must have sweet treat for the summer!
This frozen dessert could not be any easier. It literally takes only two ingredients and minutes to prepare.
It’s great to eat during the summertime, or really any time of year when you want something sweet.
Not only will it satisfy your sweet cravings, it’s healthy. Yep. it’s true!
It’s made with fresh bananas and strawberries that are frozen then are pulsed in a food processor to creamy perfection.
Never would I ever imagine this would be so good and so darn easy.
And the texture of this Banana Strawberry Sorbet is quite lovely.
It’s smooth and creamy with just the right amount of bits of banana and strawberry.
Don’t know why I have never tried this before. But if you are like me, it is a must try for sure.
And if you’re looking for an afternoon treat to give your kids after a long day at school – this is it!
Now that we are in the heat of the summer, this really is the perfect treat to indulge in.
Quick. Easy. Fresh. Cool. Delicious.
And you don’t have to feel guilty about eating it.
Because you know what’s in it; two fresh ingredients, bananas and strawberries.
That’s it. Simplicity at its best!
BANANA STRAWBERRY SORBET
By: Sheila | Sweet Baked Life
- 3 bananas (peeled, sliced and frozen)
- 2 cups strawberries (hulled, sliced and frozen)
- Add frozen bananas to food processor and pulse until smooth. Then add the frozen strawberries and process until combined and smooth and creamy.
- Pour “sorbet” into loaf pan and freeze until firm (or if you like it softer, you can serve immediately for a soft-serve consistency).
- Scoop into bowls and serve.
Get your food processor out and whirl up this cool and refreshing Banana Strawberry Sorbet now!