Turn your favorite sugar cookie into a cool, creamy and delightful cocktail.
It’s time to shake up some winter wonderland magic and chill out from the holiday stress.
And I know we could all use a little break this year.
Not only from the craziness of the holidays, but really just from the entire, unprecedented year.
This has been a year like no other. There have been challenges; personally, professionally and health wise.
My immediate family has stuck together in our little bubble since early March. We have been there for each other though the good times and hard times.
Sure, some days have been more of a struggle than others. We too have had to deal with stress, anxiety, depression and isolation.
Staying positive through the difficult and unknown is challenging to say the least. Keeping our family together as a strong family unit was/is my number one goal. We have each other and our health – and for this we are blessed.
So, as we look back on 2020, let’s remember our strength and resilience.
And as we move forward into 2021, I hope and pray for a positive and fulfilling year.
With that being said, grab some vodka, Irish cream, Amaretto and sugar cookie creamer to create a refreshing cocktail that will be reminiscent of your favorite sugar cookie.
It’s sweet and strong just what we all need for the new year!
Sugar Cookie Cocktail
By: Sheila | Sweet Baked Life
- Confectioners sugar & sprinkles for rim of glass
- 1-1/2 oz vanilla vodka
- 1-1/2 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1/2 oz Amaretto
- 1 oz Frosted Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer
- Mix about 1 tablespoon of confectioners sugar and a little water into a small dish until you have a somewhat thick consistency. Into another small dish pour some sprinkles. Take your glass and dip the rim into the sugar mixture (you can also use your finger or a small pastry brush to do this too) then roll the rim of the glass into the sprinkles. Set aside.
- Into a cocktail shaker, add a handful of ice then the rest of the ingredients. Shake well then pour into your prepared glass and enjoy!
Fill your glass with this Sugar Cookie Cocktail to toast the New Year. May it be filled with sweetness, comfort and all good things!
Happy New Year!