A smooth vanilla base ice cream dotted with warm cinnamon!
This week it’s been HOT around here.
And you know what that means?
No bake desserts.
No need to turn on your oven.
No need to even break out your ice cream machine!
This super simple Cinnamon Ice Cream only uses 3 ingredients.
Heavy whipped cream. Sweetened condensed milk. Ground Cinnamon.
And it only takes a few minutes to whip together.
The outcome, pure cool deliciousness.
If you are an ice cream lover, this will make your tastebuds flip!
And, if you’re a snickerdoodles lover, well, bonus – it’s like a frozen version of the cookie!
It’s got that perfect combination of sweet and warm.
It’s so refreshing — it will definitely cool you off on a hot summer day.
Or it might just make you feel just a little bit better from all the stresses of the day.
And I know, we have all been just a bit more unnerved from all the craziness during our quarantine.
So make something magical and soothing that takes you to another place where you can find peace, if for only a moment!
It really helps to unwind – to do something you love, or enjoy something you love to eat.
Do it now – make yourself and your family happy with some sweet, cool Cinnamon Ice Cream!
CINNAMON ICE CREAM - NO CHURN
By: Sheila | Sweet Baked Life
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14.5 oz) can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, add the chilled sweetened condensed milk and cinnamon and stir until well combined.
- In the large bowl of an electric stand mixer with the whisk attachment, add the heavy whipping cream and beat on high-speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add the whipped cream to the sweetened condensed milk and gently fold in until fully incorporated. Pour mixture into a loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm (about 6 hours or overnight).
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and let sit for 2-3 minutes then scoop into bowls and enjoy!
Come on, treat yourself to the simple pleasures and get ready for summer with a batch of this delightful Cinnamon Ice Cream!