I am happy to announce that I received the Very Inspiring Blogger Award a bit ago, and am pleased that I finally have the time to share this great news with you! I am truly honored to receive this award — it makes me feel so proud about my blogging. I hope that you continue to follow me on my journey and that I inspire you! I want to give a big thank you to Jhuls at The Not So Creative Cook for nominating me this award!
Here are seven little facts about me:
- I began baking at the age of 3 with my mother, who by the way is a great cook!
- I consider myself a shy person, however others may disagree and say I’m a chatterbox.
- I have always loved photography and actually began photographing my food 2 years before starting my blog.
- I love trying new food and recipes, my motto is, “If you never try it, how do you know if you like it or not?”
- Deep down I am a girly girl – and still to this day love anything and everything pink!
- Even though I love shellfish, I don’t make any recipes with it as my husband is allergic.
- I believe you can never say “I love you” too many times to those you love!
Here are the 15 blogs that I nominate for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
To accept your Very Inspiring Blogger Award, please follow these rules:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Select up to 15 blogs for the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.