A grapefruit inspired, refreshing cocktail.
This Paloma Tequila Cocktail is easy to make and oh so refreshing.
It includes the unique combination of sparkling grapefruit juice and tangy lime with a hint of rosemary and the smooth taste of silver tequila.
Fill your glass with ice and get ready to chill-out!
Have you had a long week?
Are you looking forward to enjoying some quality time with that someone special?
Well, the weekend is almost here, and you know what that means, time to take a deep breath, enjoy the sunshine and sip on this delightful Paloma Tequila Cocktail.
Paloma Tequila Cocktail
By: Sheila | Sweet Baked Life
- 2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 ounces sparkling grapefruit soda (I used IZZE brand)
- Lime wedge and rosemary sprig for garnish
- Fill a 10-12 oz. glass (such as an old-fashioned or collins size) with ice.
- Add the tequila and lime juice and stir.
- Top off with the grapefruit soda.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and rosemary spring.
Cheers to you, the weekend, and this refreshingly delightful Paloma Tequila Cocktail.